Friday, March 9, 2012 - 15:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The detailed feather pattern and color of Microraptor–a pigeon-sized, four-winged dinosaur that lived about 120 million years ago–had a glossy iridescent sheen. Its tail was narrow and...
- Four-winged dinosaur's feathers were black with iridescent sheenThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:21 EST
- Iridescent, feathered dinosaur offers fresh evidence that feathers evolved to attract matesThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:49 EST
- Best evidence yet that dinosaurs used feathers for courtshipFri, 4 Jan 2013, 9:02:23 EST
- Winged dinosaur Archaeopteryx dressed for flightTue, 24 Jan 2012, 16:36:51 EST
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT