Friday, March 9, 2012 - 09:30 in Physics & Chemistry
An international team of physicists—including several from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech)—has detected and measured, for the first time, a transformation of one particular type of...
- Fermilab experiment weighs in on neutrino mysteryFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:39:55 EDT
- Measuring elusive neutrinos flowing through the Earth, physicists learn more about the sunFri, 7 Oct 2011, 13:35:53 EDT
- BU researcher plays key role in discovery of new type of neutrino oscillation Wed, 15 Jun 2011, 15:38:31 EDT
- Technology developed at Caltech measures Martian sand movementWed, 9 May 2012, 18:34:29 EDT
- Fruit flies use horizontal landmarks for altitude control, says Caltech research teamTue, 24 Aug 2010, 14:35:51 EDT