Thursday, March 8, 2012 - 18:00 in Biology & Nature
In a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease, memory problems stem from an overactive enzyme that shuts off genes related to neuron communication, a new study says. When researchers genetically blocked...
- Gene therapy prevents memory problems in mice with Alzheimer's diseaseSun, 28 Nov 2010, 14:01:18 EST
- Blockade of learning and memory genes may occur early in Alzheimer's diseaseWed, 29 Feb 2012, 16:32:56 EST
- Decreased levels of binding gene affect memory and behaviorWed, 10 Dec 2008, 12:37:43 EST
- Novel mouse gene reduces major pathologies associated with Alzheimer’s diseaseWed, 11 Nov 2009, 12:52:19 EST
- Impaired brain connections traced to schizophrenia mutationWed, 31 Mar 2010, 15:33:00 EDT