Thursday, March 8, 2012 - 17:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers in applied physics have cleared an important hurdle in the development of advanced materials, called metamaterials, which bend light in unusual ways. Working at a scale applicable to...
- Metamaterials may advance with new femtosecond laser techniqueFri, 9 Mar 2012, 15:32:22 EST
- New metamaterials that bend light backwards bring invisibility cloaks 1 step closerMon, 11 Aug 2008, 9:35:33 EDT
- New materials may bring advanced optical technologies, cloakingTue, 25 Jan 2011, 10:34:47 EST
- Light speed hurdle to invisibility cloak overcome by undergraduateTue, 9 Aug 2011, 2:33:06 EDT
- Discovery at UAB brings us nearer to making the dream of invisibility trueTue, 7 Jul 2009, 9:36:31 EDT