Thursday, March 8, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
Growing older and being overweight are not necessarily associated with a decrease in mental well-being, according to a cross-cultural study looking at quality of life and health status in the US and...
- Extra weight equals better health-related quality of life for blacks, not so for womenTue, 31 May 2011, 19:38:54 EDT
- Negative attitudes toward fat bodies going global, study findsMon, 28 Mar 2011, 17:33:56 EDT
- Study suggests 86 percent of Americans could be overweight or obese by 2030Mon, 28 Jul 2008, 12:21:27 EDT
- Does seeing overweight people make us eat more?Tue, 19 Apr 2011, 13:03:10 EDT
- Overweight kids experience more loneliness, anxiety, MU study findsThu, 2 Jul 2009, 12:15:51 EDT