Monday, March 5, 2012 - 09:31 in Health & Medicine
University of Granada researchers have confirmed that there is a significant direct relationship between the nutritional status of children and the person who prepares their meal. The study revealed...
- Comprehensive nutrition services vital to children's healthTue, 2 Nov 2010, 10:04:15 EDT
- Family meals, adequate sleep and limited TV may lower childhood obesityMon, 8 Feb 2010, 6:22:19 EST
- Tendency to obesity starts with pre-schoolersThu, 28 Oct 2010, 9:38:43 EDT
- Childhood obesity linked to health habits, not heredity: U-M studyMon, 31 Jan 2011, 10:21:59 EST
- School-based interventions for obesityThu, 6 Jan 2011, 0:38:08 EST