Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 09:30 in Psychology & Sociology
People with schizophrenia who completed 80 hours of intensive, computerized cognitive training exercises were better able to perform complex tasks that required them to distinguish their internal...
- Diabetes patients should have regular exercise, weight trainingMon, 8 Jun 2009, 16:57:53 EDT
- Sleep helps people learn complicated tasksMon, 17 Nov 2008, 12:07:42 EST
- Experiment shows brief meditative exercise helps cognitionWed, 14 Apr 2010, 17:41:14 EDT
- Virtual reality: Keyhole surgeons training could help meet European working time directivesTue, 20 Jan 2009, 21:28:33 EST
- Better a sprint than a marathon: Brief intense exercise better than endurance training for CVDTue, 5 Apr 2011, 21:32:57 EDT