Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 09:00 in Astronomy & Space
A curious correlation between the mass of a galaxy’s central black hole and the velocity of stars in a vast, roughly spherical structure known as its bulge has puzzled astronomers for years. An...
- Black hole growth found to be out of syncTue, 12 Jun 2012, 10:33:54 EDT
- Black hole caught zapping galaxy into existence?Mon, 30 Nov 2009, 11:57:58 EST
- Black hole hunters set new distance recordWed, 27 Jan 2010, 9:39:01 EST
- Newly merged black hole eagerly shreds starsFri, 8 Apr 2011, 12:38:44 EDT
- Swift, XMM-Newton satellites tune into a middleweight black holeTue, 10 Nov 2009, 10:57:46 EST