Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 03:00 in Health & Medicine
Heat-related deaths among football players across the country tripled to nearly three per year between 1994 and 2009 after averaging about one per year the previous 15 years, according to an analysis...
- First former college football player diagnosed with CTEThu, 22 Oct 2009, 10:08:36 EDT
- Brain changes found in football players thought to be concussion-freeThu, 7 Oct 2010, 17:32:11 EDT
- Getting extra sleep improves the athletic performance of collegiate football playersTue, 8 Jun 2010, 6:06:32 EDT
- One-third of NFL players with Achilles tendon injuries sidelinedTue, 12 Jan 2010, 9:38:24 EST
- Cool, air blown under football shoulder pads reduces body temperature and heart rate, research findsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 8:21:54 EDT