Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 10:01 in Earth & Climate
A new study led by the Georgia Institute of Technology provides further evidence of a relationship between melting ice in the Arctic regions and widespread cold outbreaks in the Northern Hemisphere....
- Cornell researchers warn that Arctic ice melt is setting stage for severe wintersWed, 6 Jun 2012, 18:33:52 EDT
- Cold winters caused by warmer summers, research suggestsFri, 13 Jan 2012, 12:39:43 EST
- Snowy owl -- a marine species?Wed, 10 Dec 2008, 14:36:13 EST
- Arctic heats up more than other placesFri, 16 Jan 2009, 11:21:52 EST
- More rain, less snow leads to faster Arctic ice meltTue, 5 Jul 2011, 9:33:06 EDT