Monday, February 27, 2012 - 10:30 in Physics & Chemistry
People like to keep a safe distance from explosive substances, but in order to analyze them, close contact is usually inevitable. At the Vienna University of Technology, a new method has now been...
- 'Air laser' may sniff bombs, pollutants from a distanceFri, 28 Jan 2011, 15:33:28 EST
- Finding explosives with laser beamsMon, 27 Feb 2012, 18:32:02 EST
- World record in ultra-rapid data transmission Mon, 23 May 2011, 11:33:41 EDT
- Lasers could be used to detect roadside bombsSun, 18 Sep 2011, 3:31:45 EDT
- Paging Han Solo: Researchers find more efficient way to steer laser beamsMon, 2 May 2011, 11:02:03 EDT