Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 10:01 in Biology & Nature
The notion of a pain switch is an alluring idea, but is it realistic? Well, chemists have now shown in laboratory experiments that it is possible to inhibit the activity of pain-sensitive neurons...
- Researchers find genetic link between physical pain and social rejectionMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:37:07 EDT
- Hurts so good: Chronic pain changes brain response to acute painWed, 14 Apr 2010, 13:24:59 EDT
- Princeton University survey finds 'pain gap'Fri, 2 May 2008, 6:14:18 EDT
- What Zen meditators don't think about won't hurt themWed, 8 Dec 2010, 13:04:02 EST
- Active ingredients in marijuana found to spread and prolong painThu, 13 Aug 2009, 17:43:41 EDT