Monday, February 20, 2012 - 13:30 in Biology & Nature
Whether it’s the lines on our palms, the lumps on our heads or the pattern of our moles, for thousands of years, we humans have been looking to our bodies for predictions of the future. The advent of...
- University of East Anglia research shows telomere lengths predict life expectancy in the wildMon, 19 Nov 2012, 22:44:10 EST
- Naked mole rat may hold the secret to long lifeMon, 2 Jul 2012, 14:05:14 EDT
- Genetic test to predict early menopauseSun, 17 Oct 2010, 20:31:30 EDT
- CMU researchers identify biological marker that predicts susceptibility to the common coldFri, 22 Feb 2013, 10:35:09 EST
- Research links telomere length to emphysema riskFri, 15 Jul 2011, 3:32:42 EDT