Monday, February 6, 2012 - 10:02 in Health & Medicine
Jim Black is fighting the meanest, most aggressive, most common kind of brain tumor in the United States: recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (GBM). In the United States, each year, approximately...
- Protein link may be key to new treatment for aggressive brain tumorTue, 22 Dec 2009, 13:52:41 EST
- Double-therapy approach effectively inhibited brain cancer recurrenceTue, 24 Aug 2010, 13:37:23 EDT
- Loss of gene promotes brain-tumor development, reduces survival, study findsThu, 6 Jan 2011, 10:05:06 EST
- Gamma knife treatment for glioblastomas shows promising resultsMon, 2 Nov 2009, 15:23:09 EST
- Researchers discover brain tumor's 'grow-or-go' switchThu, 11 Mar 2010, 15:26:07 EST