Thursday, February 2, 2012 - 09:31 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at McMaster University have discovered a brief 10-minute massage helps reduce inflammation in muscle. As a non-drug therapy, massage holds the potential to help not just bone-weary...
- Study: Massaging muscles facilitates recovery after exerciseTue, 12 Aug 2008, 17:56:48 EDT
- Massage eases low back pain in randomized controlled trialMon, 4 Jul 2011, 20:33:31 EDT
- Massage after exercise myth busted by Queen's research teamThu, 7 May 2009, 18:36:24 EDT
- Massage eases anxiety, but no better than simple relaxation doesTue, 9 Mar 2010, 10:51:11 EST
- Research confirms that some forms of massage help against low-back painFri, 26 Mar 2010, 11:03:15 EDT