Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 09:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Why are the faces of primates so dramatically different from one another? UCLA biologists working as “evolutionary detectives” studied the faces of 129 adult male primates from Central...
- Evolution is written all over your faceSun, 15 Jan 2012, 8:04:23 EST
- Fossil find puts a face on early primatesWed, 14 Jul 2010, 16:07:35 EDT
- Face blindness research shows emotions are key in the study of face recognitionWed, 17 Sep 2008, 5:07:53 EDT
- What makes a face look alive? Study says it's in the eyesMon, 20 Dec 2010, 13:33:09 EST
- Why face symmetry is sexy across cultures and speciesWed, 7 May 2008, 1:42:56 EDT