Friday, December 2, 2011 - 17:30 in Health & Medicine
MK 1775, a small, selective inhibitor molecule, has been found to be active against many sarcomas when tested by researchers at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Fla. Their findings, recently appearing...
- Moffitt Cancer Center researchers find more clues to causes of breast cancerThu, 27 Oct 2011, 19:39:27 EDT
- 2-drug combo more effective in treating sarcomas, Moffitt Cancer Center study showsTue, 9 Apr 2013, 19:09:51 EDT
- Moffitt Cancer Center researchers discover how cancer cells 'hijack' a mechanism to growTue, 14 Aug 2012, 11:09:48 EDT
- Moffitt Cancer Center researchers find regulatory T-cell clue to help prevent GVHDMon, 31 Oct 2011, 13:32:06 EDT
- Moffitt researchers find cancer therapies affect cognitive functioning among breast cancer survivorsSat, 21 Apr 2012, 12:39:01 EDT