Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 10:00 in Astronomy & Space
The composition of the Earth’s core remains a mystery. Scientists know that the liquid outer core consists mainly of iron, but it is believed that small amounts of some other elements are present as...
- Mercury's surprising core and landscape curiositiesWed, 21 Mar 2012, 12:36:54 EDT
- Scientists probe Earth's coreWed, 28 Apr 2010, 11:56:56 EDT
- U of A physicist identifies mysterious core left by exploding starThu, 5 Nov 2009, 8:02:20 EST
- When the Earth mantle finds its coreFri, 17 Sep 2010, 13:22:11 EDT
- Ice cores yield rich history of climate changeWed, 2 Feb 2011, 11:05:05 EST