Friday, June 24, 2011 - 03:31 in Biology & Nature
This month’s lab-profile introduces Dr Richard Harbottle, a Research Fellow at the National Heart and Lung Institute at Imperial College London. Dr Harbottle heads the Gene Therapy research group at...
- Breakthrough in understanding severe asthma has potential for new treatmentMon, 15 Jun 2009, 21:15:32 EDT
- Electron is surprisingly round, say Imperial scientists following 10 year studyWed, 25 May 2011, 13:40:01 EDT
- Cause of common chronic diarrhea revealed in new researchMon, 2 Nov 2009, 13:30:52 EST
- New virus is not linked to chronic fatigue syndrome, suggests UK researchTue, 5 Jan 2010, 20:30:49 EST
- Bear bile chemical could help keep hearts in rhythmTue, 2 Aug 2011, 4:01:20 EDT