Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 12:30 in Biology & Nature
A new genetic study by a team of Cuban and American researchers confirms that American crocodiles are hybridizing with wild populations of critically endangered Cuban crocodiles, which may cause a...
- Study: Wild Cuban crocodiles hybridize with American crocs Wed, 22 Jun 2011, 13:36:03 EDT
- Dwarf crocodiles split into three speciesFri, 12 Dec 2008, 13:29:32 EST
- New species of ancient crocodile discovered Tue, 31 Jan 2012, 21:25:39 EST
- These crocs were made for chewing?Wed, 4 Aug 2010, 13:39:17 EDT
- New weapons detail reveals true depth of Cuban Missile Crisis Sun, 14 Oct 2012, 18:02:56 EDT