Friday, May 6, 2011 - 09:30 in Earth & Climate
El Niño and its partner La Niña, the warm and cold phases in the eastern half of the tropical Pacific, play havoc with climate worldwide. Predicting El Niño events more than several months ahead is...
- Tree rings tell a 1,100-year history of El NiñoFri, 6 May 2011, 10:05:15 EDT
- Australia's climate: Drought and flooding in annual rings of tropical treesThu, 11 Jun 2009, 11:26:44 EDT
- Tree rings go with the flow of the AmazonMon, 1 Oct 2012, 16:38:24 EDT
- NOAA study shows eastern tropical pacific ocean dolphin populations improvingThu, 5 Jun 2008, 13:49:56 EDT
- Pacific islands may become refuge for corals in a warming climate, study findsSun, 29 Apr 2012, 20:31:48 EDT