The Agulhas Current which runs along the east coast of Africa may not be as well known as its counterpart in the Atlantic, the Gulf Stream. But now researchers are taking a closer look at this current and its "leakage" from the Indian Ocean into t...
- Threading the climate needle: The Agulhas current systemWed, 27 Apr 2011, 16:03:35 EDT
- The Agulhas Current, in the southern hemisphere, may influence climate in EuropeTue, 10 Mar 2009, 13:16:58 EDT
- Water currents of South Africa could stabilize climate in EuropeThu, 28 Apr 2011, 10:06:41 EDT
- Agulhas leakage fueled by global warming could stabilize Atlantic overturning circulationWed, 27 Apr 2011, 13:33:20 EDT
- Research indicates ocean current shutdown may be gradualThu, 16 Jul 2009, 14:39:17 EDT