Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 10:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have shown that the electronic properties of two layers of graphene vary on the nanometer scale. The surprising new results reveal that not only does the difference in th...
- 2 graphene layers may be better than 1Wed, 27 Apr 2011, 10:34:39 EDT
- Real-world graphene devices may have a bumpy rideThu, 20 Jan 2011, 11:06:16 EST
- DNA through graphene nanoporesMon, 12 Jul 2010, 9:14:56 EDT
- NIST researchers hear puzzling new physics from graphene quartet's quantum harmoniesWed, 8 Sep 2010, 13:30:28 EDT
- Surprising grapheneSun, 8 Jun 2008, 14:14:30 EDT