Berkeley -- In a new study suggesting pesticides may be associated with the health and development of children, researchers at the University of California, Berkeley's School of Public Health have found that prenatal exposure to organophosphate p...
- Prenatal pesticide exposure tied to lower IQ in childrenThu, 21 Apr 2011, 0:32:46 EDT
- Prenatal exposure to pesticides linked to attention problemsThu, 19 Aug 2010, 3:28:46 EDT
- Prenatal exposure to certain pesticides may negatively impact cognitive development in childrenThu, 21 Apr 2011, 0:32:49 EDT
- Prenatal exposure to common insecticide linked to decreases in cognitive functioning at age 7Thu, 21 Apr 2011, 0:32:43 EDT
- Prenatal exposure to flame-retardant compounds affects neurodevelopment of young childrenTue, 19 Jan 2010, 12:57:06 EST