Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 08:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Archaeologists have made the first three-dimensional topographical map of ancient monumental buildings long buried under centuries of jungle at the Maya site “Head of Stone” in Guatemala....
- First 3-D topographic map of early Maya city 'Head of Stone' delineates ancient buildingsThu, 14 Apr 2011, 9:04:26 EDT
- Maya archaeologists unearth new 2012 monumentThu, 28 Jun 2012, 15:06:49 EDT
- Tomb of Maya queen K'abel discovered in GuatemalaWed, 3 Oct 2012, 15:09:08 EDT
- Researchers find linkages between climate change and political, human impacts among ancient MayaThu, 8 Nov 2012, 15:08:11 EST
- Space technology revolutionizes archaeology, understanding of MayaTue, 11 May 2010, 11:29:27 EDT