Monday, March 21, 2011 - 09:31 in Psychology & Sociology
Coupling an electronic prescription drug ordering system with a computerized method for reporting adverse events can dramatically reduce the number of medication errors in a hospital’s psychiatric...
- Computerized systems reduce psychiatric drug errorsMon, 21 Mar 2011, 10:34:41 EDT
- Preventing physician medication mix-ups by reporting themFri, 3 Dec 2010, 11:35:03 EST
- First real-time detector for IV delivered drugs may help eliminate life-threatening medical errorsFri, 20 Sep 2013, 12:49:47 EDT
- Computerized warning system alerts doctors to medications that could harm elderly patientsMon, 9 Aug 2010, 17:22:20 EDT
- Computer-automated monitoring system may help identify medical devices with potential safety risksTue, 9 Nov 2010, 16:36:25 EST