Monday, March 7, 2011 - 13:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
GAINESVILLE, Fla. --- A University of Florida study demonstrates extinction's ripple effect through the animal kingdom, including how the demise of large mammals 20,000 years ago led to the...
- Fossil bird study describes ripple effect of extinction in animal kingdomMon, 7 Mar 2011, 13:06:00 EST
- Study proves that 1 extinction leads to anotherWed, 15 Aug 2012, 3:02:02 EDT
- Not just for the birds: Man-made noise has ripple effects on plants, tooTue, 20 Mar 2012, 23:33:35 EDT
- University of Florida research provides new understanding of bizarre extinct mammalTue, 12 Oct 2010, 11:35:06 EDT
- Fossil study helps pinpoint extinction risks for ocean animalsTue, 23 Oct 2012, 22:32:36 EDT