Monday, February 28, 2011 - 10:00 in Earth & Climate
Indonesia has promised to become a world leader in reducing greenhouse gas emissions. In 2009, the president committed to a 26% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2020 to below...
- Hotspots of carbon confusion in Indonesia threaten to warm the world more quicklyMon, 28 Feb 2011, 10:05:56 EST
- If greenhouse gas emissions stopped now, Earth still would likely get warmerTue, 15 Feb 2011, 14:32:28 EST
- Paying to save tropical forests could be a way to reduce global carbon emissionsWed, 23 Jul 2008, 16:42:40 EDT
- Oil spray reduces greenhouse gas emissions from pig finishing barnsMon, 8 Dec 2008, 11:14:47 EST
- Decline in greenhouse gas emissions would reduce sea-level rise, save Arctic Sea iceTue, 14 Apr 2009, 14:22:48 EDT