Friday, February 18, 2011 - 11:01 in Biology & Nature
Using a method based on geographic positioning systems that allowed them to characterize the topography of the bats' molars in a way similar to how geographers characterize mountain surfaces, the...
- UMass Amherst biologists use GPS to 'map' bats teeth to explore evolutionary adaptations to dietFri, 18 Feb 2011, 10:34:48 EST
- UMass Amherst researchers unravel secrets of parasites' replicationTue, 10 Jul 2012, 15:04:19 EDT
- UMass Amherst cell biologists identify new protein key to asymmetric cell division Thu, 8 Nov 2012, 18:34:04 EST
- First fossil bird with teeth specialized for tough dietMon, 7 Jan 2013, 13:32:44 EST
- 11 questions for the next decade of geographical sciences identifiedThu, 25 Mar 2010, 12:02:32 EDT