Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 11:20 in Psychology & Sociology
New York, NY, 17 February 2011 -- Your emotional response to challenging situations could predict how your body responds to stress, according to research published this month in the journal Brain,...
- Emotional response may predict how the body responds to stressThu, 17 Feb 2011, 10:27:00 EST
- Sights and sounds of emotion trigger big brain responsesMon, 2 Nov 2009, 15:44:34 EST
- New evidence that dark chocolate helps ease emotional stressWed, 11 Nov 2009, 11:26:03 EST
- The nerves behind the pain relief provided by stressful situationsThu, 12 Jun 2008, 19:08:01 EDT
- Once a shy monkey, always a shy monkey?Wed, 2 Jul 2008, 8:36:08 EDT