Friday, February 4, 2011 - 15:01 in Psychology & Sociology
NEW YORK (February 4, 2011) -- Researchers at the NYU Child Study Center demonstrated that a brief program for families of Pre-Kindergarten students attending schools in disadvantaged urban...
- ParentCorps helps children do better in schoolFri, 4 Feb 2011, 15:06:51 EST
- NYU Langone research shows early investment in families helps children succeed in schoolTue, 16 Apr 2013, 11:33:55 EDT
- Schools' resources important for helping children of immigrant families succeed in the classroomMon, 10 Nov 2008, 5:50:23 EST
- Boston Public Schools' prekindergarten program boosts children's skillsThu, 28 Mar 2013, 9:07:03 EDT
- Children who attend group child care centers get more infections then, but fewer during school yearsMon, 6 Dec 2010, 17:33:56 EST