Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 15:02 in Psychology & Sociology
PITTSBURGH -- Writing can be a solitary, intellectual pursuit, but researchers at Carnegie Mellon University have shown that the task of writing an informational article also can be accomplished by...
- Crowd workers are not online Shakespeares, but Carnegie Mellon research shows they can writeWed, 2 Feb 2011, 15:07:31 EST
- Carnegie Mellon methods keep bugs out of software for self-driving carsTue, 21 Jun 2011, 10:34:22 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon's Lorrie Cranor to address Congressional subcommitteesTue, 23 Feb 2010, 16:13:50 EST
- Trouble quitting?: A new Pitt-Carnegie Mellon smoking study may reveal whyTue, 26 Aug 2008, 14:35:30 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon develops Java programming tools employing human-centered design techniquesWed, 17 Jun 2009, 10:40:30 EDT