Friday, January 21, 2011 - 14:20 in Psychology & Sociology
Participating in an 8-week mindfulness meditation program appears to make measurable changes in brain regions associated with memory, sense of self, empathy and stress. In a study that will appear...
- Mindfulness meditation training changes brain structure in 8 weeksFri, 21 Jan 2011, 14:03:47 EST
- Meditation appears to produce enduring changes in emotional processing in the brainTue, 13 Nov 2012, 15:06:24 EST
- Zen training speeds the mind's return after distraction, brain scans revealTue, 2 Sep 2008, 23:14:17 EDT
- Meditation may help the brain 'turn down the volume' on distractionsThu, 21 Apr 2011, 11:32:33 EDT
- Functional MRI shows how mindfulness meditation changes decision-making processWed, 20 Apr 2011, 11:35:16 EDT