Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 11:30 in Earth & Climate
COLUMBIA, Mo. -- U.S. agricultural practices create 58 percent of nitrous oxide in the world, which is the third most prevalent greenhouse gas in the atmosphere. Scientists believe nitrous oxide...
- MU scientists find new farming method to reduce greenhouse gases, increase farm yieldsThu, 13 Jan 2011, 11:37:58 EST
- Global rivers emit 3 times IPCC estimates of greenhouse gas nitrous oxideMon, 20 Dec 2010, 16:36:30 EST
- Greenhouse gases from forest soilsTue, 12 Apr 2011, 10:36:08 EDT
- Findings on biochar, greenhouse gas emissions and ethylene Tue, 13 Dec 2011, 15:34:14 EST
- California's N2O emissions may be nearly triple current estimatesTue, 4 Dec 2012, 16:13:19 EST