Monday, January 10, 2011 - 03:20 in Astronomy & Space
The surprising discovery of a supermassive black hole in a small nearby galaxy has given astronomers a tantalizing look at how black holes and galaxies may have grown in the early history of the...
- Surprise: Dwarf galaxy harbors supermassive black holeSun, 9 Jan 2011, 13:51:26 EST
- Revealing a mini-supermassive black holeWed, 24 Oct 2012, 17:07:16 EDT
- Black hole growth found to be out of syncTue, 12 Jun 2012, 10:33:54 EDT
- Black hole caught zapping galaxy into existence?Mon, 30 Nov 2009, 11:57:58 EST
- 'Survivor' black holes may be mid-sizedThu, 29 Apr 2010, 12:31:58 EDT