Thursday, January 6, 2011 - 21:30 in Mathematics & Economics
PITTSBURGH -- Microbloggers may think they're interacting in one big Twitterverse, but researchers at Carnegie Mellon University's School of Computer Science find that regional slang and dialects are...
- CMU research finds regional dialects are alive and well on TwitterThu, 6 Jan 2011, 18:03:31 EST
- Carnegie Mellon and Disney Research develop new model for animated faces and bodies Tue, 7 Aug 2012, 13:36:35 EDT
- Computer users are digitizing books quickly and accurately with Carnegie Mellon methodThu, 14 Aug 2008, 14:36:07 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon system thwarts Internet eavesdroppingMon, 25 Aug 2008, 11:16:07 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon study of Twitter sentiments yields results similar to public opinion pollsTue, 11 May 2010, 10:28:25 EDT