Tuesday, January 4, 2011 - 01:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Radiologists and referring clinicians frequently use portable media (CDs, DVDs) to review patient medical images acquired at outside imaging centers, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and...
- Study finds problems with reviewing medical images from portable mediaTue, 4 Jan 2011, 1:33:13 EST
- Medicare payments for medical imaging are higher to nonradiologist physicians than to radiologistsTue, 4 Jan 2011, 1:33:14 EST
- Clinical decision support systems help control inappropriate medical imaging, study suggestsTue, 4 Jan 2011, 1:33:15 EST
- Radiologists call for national strategy to address medical imaging overuseTue, 24 Aug 2010, 0:28:52 EDT
- DTI allows radiologists to see areas of the brain rarely seen using other imaging modalitiesThu, 23 Apr 2009, 15:43:41 EDT