Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 15:30 in Health & Medicine
Laboratory culture (in vitro) studies examining the activity of human umbilical cord blood cells (HUCB) on experimental models of central nervous system aging, injury and disease, have shown that...
- Human umbilical cord blood cells found to enhance survival and maturation of key brain cellsTue, 14 Dec 2010, 14:32:53 EST
- Human umbilical cord blood cells aid lab animal brain cell survival after simulated strokeTue, 24 Aug 2010, 11:16:01 EDT
- Umbilical cord blood cell transplants may help ALS patientsWed, 25 Jun 2008, 2:49:24 EDT
- A first: Brain support cells from umbilical cord stem cellsTue, 17 Jan 2012, 16:36:18 EST
- Umbilical cord cells may treat arthritisMon, 15 Nov 2010, 19:21:28 EST