Friday, November 19, 2010 - 12:00 in Health & Medicine
Boston, Mass. -- Although people infected with HIV produce many antibodies against the protein encapsulating the virus, most of these antibodies are strangely ineffective at fighting the disease. A...
- Designing more effective anti-HIV antibodiesFri, 19 Nov 2010, 11:21:25 EST
- Why so many antibodies fail to protect against HIV infectionThu, 18 Nov 2010, 11:55:37 EST
- NIH-led scientists find antibodies that prevent most HIV strains from infecting human cellsThu, 8 Jul 2010, 14:39:20 EDT
- Infection-fighting antibodies made in plants as effective as costlier conventional versionMon, 8 Feb 2010, 16:50:01 EST
- Caltech scientists show why anti-HIV antibodies are ineffective at blocking infectionWed, 22 Apr 2009, 15:16:12 EDT