Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
DURHAM, N.C. -- Heart tissue and stem cells spring into action to begin repairing muscle damaged in a heart attack, and researchers at Duke University School of Medicine found that a protein...
- A stem cell secreted protein can be given to improve heart function after experimental heart attackWed, 17 Nov 2010, 16:56:05 EST
- Improving mouse heart function following heart attackMon, 13 Jul 2009, 19:56:39 EDT
- First-of-its-kind stem cell study re-grows healthy heart muscle in heart attack patientsMon, 13 Feb 2012, 23:33:38 EST
- Protein could be new target to reduce damage after heart attackThu, 24 Feb 2011, 16:39:12 EST
- Heart damage improves, reverses after stem cell injections in a preliminary human trialThu, 17 Mar 2011, 16:37:15 EDT