Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 12:40 in Mathematics & Economics
PITTSBURGH -- A computer algorithm developed at Carnegie Mellon University matched living kidney donors with medically compatible transplant candidates late last month as the national Organ...
- Organ network uses Carnegie Mellon algorithm to match live kidney donors with recipientsTue, 16 Nov 2010, 12:41:48 EST
- 2 people receive kidney transplants in pilot program using CMU softwareTue, 14 Dec 2010, 11:05:36 EST
- Understanding donor-recipient genetics could decrease early kidney transplant complicationsTue, 25 Nov 2008, 15:56:53 EST
- Carnegie Mellon algorithm charts evolution of genetic networks during fruit fly life cycleMon, 22 Jun 2009, 17:28:45 EDT
- New tools can better predict successful kidney transplant outcomesThu, 22 Jan 2009, 0:36:51 EST