Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 11:20 in Mathematics & Economics
Researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have released an updated version of a computer system testing tool that can cut costs by more efficiently finding flaws. A...
- Updated NIST software uses combination testing to catch bugs fast and easyWed, 10 Nov 2010, 11:22:57 EST
- NIST releases update to smart grid frameworkWed, 26 Oct 2011, 18:35:57 EDT
- NIST engineers discover fundamental flaw in transistor theoryThu, 21 May 2009, 10:37:14 EDT
- NIST develops powerful method of suppressing errors in many types of quantum computersWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:45:11 EDT
- NIST defining the expanding world of cloud computingThu, 21 May 2009, 11:29:42 EDT