Thursday, November 4, 2010 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
Many children, especially those with eczema, are unnecessarily avoiding foods based on incomplete information about potential food-allergies, according to researchers at National Jewish Health. The...
- Food-allergy fears drive overly restrictive dietsThu, 4 Nov 2010, 17:03:19 EDT
- Foods with baked milk may help build tolerance in children with dairy allergiesFri, 1 Jul 2011, 16:36:32 EDT
- Eczema in children is increasing, but diet is not the causeFri, 20 Mar 2009, 15:29:53 EDT
- Dog ownership is associated with reduced eczema in children with dog allergiesThu, 30 Sep 2010, 0:36:08 EDT
- Study shows high prevalence and severity of childhood food allergy in the USMon, 20 Jun 2011, 12:37:52 EDT