Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Two micro-satellites originally launched into Earth's orbit in 2007 by NASA have been redirected by University of California, Berkeley, scientists toward new orbits around the moon, extending study...
- 2 THEMIS probes redirected to moon to study magnetosphere, solar wind interactionsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 14:33:14 EDT
- Twin ARTEMIS probes to study moon in 3-DWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:37:10 EDT
- A decade of studying the Earth's magnetic shield, in 3-DTue, 31 Aug 2010, 19:28:43 EDT
- NASA unveils latest results from lunar mission, helps prepare for next stage of scientific discoveryTue, 15 Dec 2009, 19:08:21 EST
- NASA beams Mona Lisa to Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter at the moonThu, 17 Jan 2013, 22:32:32 EST