Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 09:49 in Astronomy & Space
The Advanced Camera for Surveys (ACS) on the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope has captured a dramatic view of gas and dust sculpted by intense radiation from hot young stars deep in the heart of the...
- Breaking waves in the stellar lagoonWed, 22 Sep 2010, 10:31:58 EDT
- Sweeping the dust from a cosmic lobsterWed, 20 Feb 2013, 9:04:44 EST
- Hubble captures outstanding views of mammoth starsTue, 25 Nov 2008, 10:57:04 EST
- New panchromatic capabilities of Hubble reveal an unprecedented view of the universeTue, 5 Jan 2010, 16:29:47 EST
- Exceptionally deep view of strange galaxyThu, 5 Feb 2009, 10:26:04 EST