Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 08:42 in Health & Medicine
Some intensive care patients develop post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSD) after the trauma of a difficult hospital stay, and this is thought to be exacerbated by delusional or fragmentary memories...
- Intensive care diaries protect patients from PTSDThu, 16 Sep 2010, 9:36:18 EDT
- Risk of accelerated aging seen in PTSD patients with childhood traumaMon, 25 Apr 2011, 9:01:42 EDT
- Metabolic syndrome risk for veterans with PTSDThu, 8 Jan 2009, 5:28:50 EST
- Post-traumatic stress disorder common following significant orthopedic traumaMon, 9 May 2011, 10:32:30 EDT
- Metabolic syndrome a risk for veterans with PTSDThu, 8 Jan 2009, 5:28:46 EST