Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 16:56 in Earth & Climate
The world will need to make substantial reductions in greenhouse gas emissions below current levels over the next few decades if the worst impacts of dangerous climate change are to be avoided. This...
- Avoiding dangerous climate change: An international perspectiveThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:57:11 EDT
- Cuts in greenhouse gas emissions would save Arctic ice, reduce sea level riseTue, 14 Apr 2009, 12:08:52 EDT
- Modest CO2 cutbacks may be too little, too late for coral reefsMon, 22 Sep 2008, 16:09:02 EDT
- There's still time to cut the risk of climate catastrophe, MIT study showsFri, 2 Oct 2009, 12:19:25 EDT
- Climate conditions in 2050 crucial to avoid harmful impacts in 2100Mon, 11 Jan 2010, 15:30:44 EST