Tuesday, September 7, 2010 - 10:21 in Astronomy & Space
ESA's GOCE gravity mission has recovered from a glitch that prevented the satellite from sending its flow of scientific data to the ground. News of the recovery comes earlier than expected, thanks to...
- GOCE gravity mission back in actionTue, 7 Sep 2010, 10:36:24 EDT
- GOCE's second mission improving gravity mapSat, 17 Nov 2012, 18:31:34 EST
- September launch for ESA's gravity mission GOCETue, 27 May 2008, 11:30:16 EDT
- March launch planned for ESA's gravity missionWed, 4 Feb 2009, 10:30:12 EST
- GOCE satellite determines gravitational force in the HimalayasFri, 7 May 2010, 11:12:11 EDT