Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 15:14 in Health & Medicine
EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Girls eating a high-fat diet during puberty, even those who do not become overweight or obese, may be at a greater risk of developing breast cancer later in life, according...
- High-fat diet during puberty linked to breast cancer risk later in lifeTue, 31 Aug 2010, 16:09:15 EDT
- Age at puberty linked to mother's prenatal dietMon, 16 Jun 2008, 15:08:00 EDT
- Childhood body size affects future breast cancer chancesWed, 14 Apr 2010, 19:33:50 EDT
- Girls' early puberty linked to unstable environment via insecure attachment in infancyTue, 31 Aug 2010, 11:57:09 EDT
- Breast cancer risk tied to grandmother's dietMon, 19 Apr 2010, 17:19:45 EDT