Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 20:42 in Astronomy & Space
Why sunspots are a strong source of radio emissions and what information those emissions carry will be the focus of an invited talk by NJIT Research Professor Jeongwoo Lee tomorrow at the...
- Why are sunspots a source of radio emissions? NJIT researcher explains moreWed, 25 Aug 2010, 16:43:33 EDT
- $5 million NSF grant will upgrade and expand NJIT radio telescope arrayWed, 6 Oct 2010, 20:21:40 EDT
- VLA gives deep, detailed image of distant universeTue, 30 Apr 2013, 13:04:56 EDT
- NJIT engineer discovers why particles disperse on liquidsTue, 17 Nov 2009, 10:33:15 EST
- NJIT baseball guru says Yankees, Dodgers should make World SeriesWed, 14 Oct 2009, 13:50:08 EDT